1. Why does a date gift box make a good gift during Ramadan?
Dates have been a Ramadan food for centuries. They are used for breaking the fast. So there is no gift more appropriate than dates during Ramadan.
2. What sweets are eaten on Eid al-Fitr?
Usually, Arabic sweets. These sweets are made in the homes and eaten at the time of Eid celebrations. But, today many more items are added to the list such as date puddings, stuffed dates, cakes and even chocolates.
3. What are some of the popular Arabic sweets?
There are many but the most popular among them are Baklava, Kunafa, Maamoul, Basbousa, Luqaimat, Umm Ali and Qatayef.
4. What are the traditional sweets of the UAE?
Baklava, Kunafa, Ma'amoul, Basbousa, Luqaimat, Umm Ali, Qatayef, etc. are all traditional sweets of the emiratis.
5. Where can I buy the best-quality stuffed dates in Dubai?
Tinas. We offer the finest quality stuffed dates which come in designer trays and boxes. You can gift to anyone you like without a second thought.